Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Suicide First Aid training is a 1 day workshop that enables you to create a safety plan for someone who could be at risk of suicide.
The key outcomes of this workshop:
1. Understand suicide intervention
2. Explore the suicide continuum and how we can help support someone towards safety
3. Learn specific suicide first aid intervention skills that keeps people safe
4. Safe and Respectful practice opportunities to try the SFA framework
5. Connect and build support networks locally, regionally and nationally.
$150.00 excl. GST
6 hour Suicide First Aid Training 2 X 3 hour sessions over two different days. Day One 1pm-4pm Day Two 8:30am-12pmMore information